click for more images
A scarce original circa 1950's 'Wellington Gas Company cap badge'; large rectangular chromium plated convex example depicting an embossed red enamel representation of the gasworks on rayed background, with the quote 'The Symbol of Service' above; the reverse impressed with maker's details 'H.W.Miller Ltd Branston St. B'Ham.18' a form used between 1935 and 1968. Very good condition, complete with original two loop fittings and chromium plated split pin, enamel perfect.
Size 36 x 30mm.
website designed and maintained by Concept500