click for more images
A scarce original circa 1940's period 'Durham and Newcastle Diocesan Association of Change Ringers membership lapel badge', gilt brass circular title surround inlaid with light blue enamel and bearing the initials 'D.& N. A. C. R.' with church bell to seeded centre; the reverse impressed with maker's details 'Vaughtons Ltd'. Very good condition, complete with original buttonhole fittings, enamel perfect, gilt finish remains bright, minor scratch to bell.
A good original circa 1950's period 'Bath and Wells Diocesan Association of Change Ringers lapel badge', gilt brass title circlet, church bell to voided centre. Excellent condition, complete with original buttonhole fitting, gilt finish remains bright.
The Bath and Wells Diocesan Association of Change Ringers B&WDACR was founded in 1890.
A scarce original 1978 period 'Salisbury Diocesan Guild of Ringers badge' well designed in the form of a cross, from four church bells, each bearing an initial 'SDGR', the reverse impressed with Birmingham silver hallmarks for 1978 and maker's details 'V&S' (Vaughton & Sons). Excellent condition, complete with original pin fittings.
A good circa 1960's 'Handbell Ringers of Great Britain gilt membership badge', the reverse with maker's details "Thomas Fattorini Regent St Birmingham". Very good condition, original pin fittings.
The Handbell Ringers of Great Britain was formed in 1967.
website designed and maintained by Concept500